tisdag 1 april 2014

Engelska låtar


                                 Leona Lewis - Run



I'll sing it one last time for you Then we really have to go You've been the only that's right In all I've done

And i can barely look at you but every single time i do I know we'll make it anywhere Away from here  

Light up,light up As if you have a choice Even if you cannot here my voice I'll be right beside you dear

Louder louder And we'll run for our lives I can hardly speak I understand Why you can't raise your voice to say

To think I might not see those eyes Makes it so hard not to cry And as we say our long goodbye I nearly do

Light up, light up As if you have a choice Even if you cannot here my voice I'll be right beside you dear

Louder louder And we'll run for our lives I can hardly speak i understand Why you can't raise boice to say.

Ay A Aaaaa
Ay A Aaaaa Aa Aaa

Ay A Aaaa
Ay A Aaaa Aa Aaa

Aaaaa Ohh....


Summary

This song is about love and i think its very good and nice to listen at home when you have nothing to do. I think this is about if you have a bad relationship with somebody you should not be afraid to break up with that person.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                    Sam Smith - Latch
 



you lift my heart up when the rest of me is down
You, you enchant me even when you're not around
If there are boundaries, I will try to knock them down
I’m latching on, babe, now I know what I have found

I feel we're close enough
Could I lock in your love?
I feel we’re close enough
Could I lock in your love?

Now I’ve got you in my space
I won’t let go of you
Got you shackled in my embrace
I’m latching on to you

I’m so en-captured, got me wrapped up in your touch
Feel so enamored, hold me tight within your clutch
How do you do it, got me losing every breath
Why did you kiss me to make my heart beat out my chest?

I feel we're close enough
Could I lock in your love?
I feel we’re close enough
Could I lock in your love?

Now I’ve got you in my space
I won’t let go of you
Got you shackled in my embrace
I’m latching on to you

Now I’ve got you in my space
I won’t let go of you
Got you shackled in my embrace
I’m latching on to you

I’m latching on to you




Summary: This song is about a man that's  really in love with a girl. He writes down he's feelings about her that means the world to him. He is singing from the bottom of he's heart about his love and he is wishing that she will love him they same way he is loving her.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar